In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we provide the following information:
Responsible for the processing of your data
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- COMPANY NAME: TECVINSER S.L. TAX
- ID: B99337362 ADDRESS: C/Sierra de Guara 30, 2nd floor, office 5, Zaragoza.
- PHONE: +34 976 52 95 27
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE: https://www.www.tecvinser.eu/
- MERCANTILE REGISTRY DATA: Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza: Volume 3894, Book 0, Folio 37, Section 8, Sheet: Z52902/52902.
- TECVINSER S.L. has a Data Protection Officer through whom the User can file complaints, claims, and suggestions regarding the processing of their personal data, as well as exercise their rights. To do so, the User can send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Types of data collected
How do we obtain personal data?
TECVINSER S.L. collects personal data provided through forms on the website, our email addresses, and through telephone contact.
What personal data do we obtain?
TECVINSER S.L. collects the following data through the form on our website that the user has accessed freely: Name, phone number, city and email.
TECVINSER S.L., outside of the website, usually by phone or email, will collect the necessary data to maintain a business relationship and the information necessary for the billing of its services: Name and surname or company name, postal address, postal code, city, province, country, NIF or CIF, and bank details for invoicing purposes.
What do we use your personal data for?
To maintain a business relationship with you in compliance with accounting, legal, tax, and administrative obligations.
To be able to respond to you in case of any queries or request for a quote.
The requested personal data is mandatory, so that the refusal to provide them will make it impossible to carry out the provision of the contracted services or the response to queries.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The User’s personal data will only be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, and regulatory reporting requirements.
In the event of exercising your right of deletion, your data will be blocked and kept in a restricted manner at the disposal of the competent authorities for the period specified by law to attend to any criminal, commercial or administrative liabilities.
Purpose of processing your data
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
TECVINSER S.L. will collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Registration and management of Customers: To be able to carry out the contracted service. In this case, the data will be kept for this purpose for the entire duration of the contract, unless the Law establishes another term.
- Responding to queries and sending quotes about our services or your doubts. If you do not agree with any of the purposes mentioned above, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, identifying yourself and telling us about your incident or problem.
Shared data with third parties
TECVINSER S.L. will not disclose the personal data of users to any third party without a legal basis that legitimizes this processing. Except:
- To Public Administrations in cases provided for by law.
- To Accounting Advisors.
What happens if you provide us with third-party data?
In the event that, in the course of a relationship with us, you provide us with Third-Party data, we remind you that you are solely responsible for obtaining their prior consent to communicate the data to us for the purpose that is informed in each case, as well as for informing them of the content of this Policy.
How we protect your personal data
At TECVINSER S.L. we are aware of the importance of guaranteeing the security of the information traffic with our clients and for this purpose we have the maximum security measures that guarantee the confidentiality of communications.
The SSL secure server (Secure Socket Layer) establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted, which ensures that it is only intelligible to the client’s computer and the server of our internet provider, complying with the pseudonymization conditions provided by the GDPR.
You can verify that the connection is being made through a secure server by checking any of the following aspects:
- Through the server address (URL), since a secure server begins with https: when it usually starts with http.
- Through an indication of your browser program consisting of a full key (instead of broken as in any non-secure server) or a closed padlock (instead of open as in any non-secure server) appearing in one of the lower corners of the screen.
What are your rights?
The user may exercise their rights recognized in the LOPD (Spanish Data Protection Act), which include access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, by written communication directed to TECVINSER S.L. at Escoriaza y Fabro, 38 Local – 50010 ZARAGOZA, or through our email address email@example.com, providing their name, surname, address for notifications, date and signature of the request, phone number, and email address for contact.
What rights can you exercise?
- Right to request access to your personal data
By exercising this right, you can know the information regarding the processing that we carry out on your personal data.
- Right to request the correction of your personal data if they are inaccurat
You can correct or modify your data in case they are inaccurate or incomplete to ensure that the information we may have about you is correct.
- Right to request the deletion of your personal data
You may request the deletion of your personal data when any of the contemplated circumstances exist. For example, unlawful processing of data, or when the purpose that motivated the processing or collection has disappeared. However, a series of exceptions are regulated in which this right will not proceed. For example, when the right to freedom of expression and information must prevail.
- Right to object By exercising this right, you can object to the processing of your personal data: when, for reasons related to your personal situation, the processing of your data must cease unless a legitimate interest is proven, or it is necessary for the exercise or defense of claims, or when the processing is intended for direct marketing.
- Right to limitation of processingYou can ask us to limit the processing of your data when we challenge the accuracy of the data, while we verify that challenge when the processing is unlawful, but you object to the deletion of your data and request the limitation of the processing instead when you need them for a claim, and even when you have objected to the processing of your data for the fulfillment of a mission in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, which must be verified. In these cases, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability
You can request the portability of your data in electronic format, as well as the possibility of transmitting them to another entity.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure aimed at ensuring that your personal data is not disclosed to another person who is not entitled to receive it. In an effort to expedite our response, we may contact you to request additional information regarding your request.
Children under 14 years of age should not use our company’s services without the consent of their parents or guardians. In the event that we detect that the user is a minor, we reserve the right to request a copy of their ID or the authorization of their parents and guardians.
TECVINSER S.L. is obliged in accordance with the law to keep secret the accessed personal data, even after the commercial relationship between the parties has ended.
The user declares to have read these general terms and conditions of service, accepting and fully consenting to everything established in each of them.
- Identity: TECVINSER S.L.
- NIF number: B99337362
- Postal address: C/Sierra de Guara 30, floor
- Telephone: 976529527
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org